Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Store Can I Get Tall Converses At

Prayer for the gifts of the Holy Spirit Holy Thursday

The Holy Spirit given gifts and fruit if we ask. PRAYER FOR ASKING

GIFTS Come, Creator Spirit, visit the souls of the faithful, and flooded with your grace the hearts that You created.
Spirit of Wisdom, you know my most secret thoughts, and my innermost desires, good and bad, enlighten me and let me know what's good for obrarlo, and wrong to hate sincerely.
intensifies my inner life, for the gift of Understanding.
Advise me on my doubts and hesitations, by the gift of Counsel. Dame
the energy needed in combating my passions, for the gift of strength. Wrap
my proceed in a supernatural, for the gift of science.
Make me feel your son in all the vicissitudes of life, and see you, that child with filial affection for the gift of Piety.
Grant that I revere and love which you deserve, to walk with caution in the path of good, led by the gift of holy fear of God, that sin issue more than any other evil, who prefer to lose everything before your grace , and reach that happy Day estate, where you will be our light and comfort, and that tender mother, wiping "every tear from our eyes," where there is no sorrow or pain at all, but eternal happiness. Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment