Saturday, March 12, 2011

Problems With Denisemilani.com

COMIC : Meme of Five series of comics desired (II)

I'm about to Meme had done a long time ago , series name is I would like to view. Series may be missing, forgotten, or just canceled series with authors who have not been in it. In this case, I decided to make ten, focusing primarily on the series I'm following now or characters that I like.

existing Series:

- "Thor" by Kurt Busiek and Barry Windsor Smith.

- "Daredevil" by Greg Rucka and Stefano Casseli.

- "Uncanny X-Men" by Brian K. Vaughn and Chris Bachalo.

- "Detective Comics" by Brian Michael Bendis and David Aja

- "Action Comics" by Peter David and Oliver Coipel


Series that no longer exist:

- "Doctor Strange" by Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham.

- "Catwoman" by Peter Milligan and Mark Martin

- "Timeless" (those of Kirby) by Walter Simonson

- "Captain Britain and Excalibur"

Alan Davis - "Gotham City Stories" by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm

Well that's it, you tell me what you think. I propose to continue this meme: Thomas Sendarrubias , Peúbe , Yota , Paul Uatu , Ovid , Plissken and Mike Lee

also turns out that David G, I am a day early by confusion and public Meme yesterday that I am I tend and had already contacted.

Updated: Thomas
Sendarrubias version
Paul version Uatu
Yota version

Peúbe version of Ovid's version
version of Mike Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment